Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chinese new year big clean-up

Chinese new year is approaching and I and my mom decided to make a big clean-up and decorate our house. The big cupboard(below) used me 5 hours more to rearrange, clean, and throw all the junks! 

All the stuff in the cupboard was removed out of my room and start clean everything that I want.



Before


 After
5 hours work. See a empty-lot there? That's for my brother, he need to fill it after he'd tuition.

At the same time, my mum cleaning living-room, kitchen, and her bedroom. She quite troublesome sometime, but she likes her place clean and tidy.

She vacuuming a empty table... with slippers.

New curtains, sofa-covers, and some decorations. Right hand-side is my mum's friend. She came here to help my mum.





No comments:

Post a Comment